Wednesday, October 24

lusting... again - fall 2012



I know I just made one of these but I can't help myself - I am completely smitten with this season. This collection of swoon-worthy items satisfies my office-side, the way the last bunch fed my weekend-self.

1. Bauble Ice Chain Collar 
2. Rag & Bone Leonard dress
3. Topshop Burgundy Peplum
4. BCBG Multi-Chain Cuff Bracelet
5. ASOS All Over Stud Gloves
6. Rag & Bone Raj II dress
7. Joseph Tweed skirt 
6. Mason's Plaid Jacket
7. Tory Burch Dash Messenger Bag
8. Rag & Bone Lily dress
9. Tory Burch Middy Satchel 
10. Rag & Bone Mustard Corduroy
11. Jeffrey Campbell Nuckols bootie
12. Pink Mascara Chan Luu
13. Charles Philip Shanghai Sheila Leopard print loafer
14. Charles Philip Shanghai Herringbone smoking slipper

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them all. It's so hard not to love the colours, textures and cuts of the fall season. I especially love the mustard pants with that blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)