Tuesday, August 20

Hidden Gems




french connection blazer | LovelyGirl blouse | Talula shorts [similar] | nude pumps [similar] | vintage clutch

Some days I just don't have the lady balls to take outfit shots in public. I'm a shy, introvert of a girl at heart and the thought of standing exposed to passers-by can, at times, be a little more than I can muster. Unfortunately these fits of timid don't understand the inconvenience when they occur on a particularly stylish day. On these days I tend to hide behind churches, schools and other public buildings with nooks, crannies and empty parking lots. Today's post was made possible by one lovely little neighbourhood church.

4 comments:

  1. Go lady balls! You rocked it! I always take my own photos. Oddly enough, I feel weird when someone else takes them! I love your shorts and this great look was totally worthy of taking the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love secluded places. i can't ever do a busy city street without blushing and taking terrible photos
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way! My boyfriend (photographer) and I usually just stick to parts of our neighborhood which are pretty dead during the day but I feel much better about taking pics in public if he's taking the pictures as opposed to taking them myself with a tripod!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have having a hard time taking them downtown at my new place, and I don't have many people around to help. It's annoying, so when I come back to my parents I bring outfits and do it then ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)